Thursday, July 5, 2007

Candice Michelles Blog off WWE.COM

I am excited to write my first blog as the new WWE Women’s Champion. This has been a true underdog story, and a new chapter has just begun.
Going into the Vengeance match, I knew that I had my work cut out for me. I had many "giants" to face. I faced Melina’s training history. I faced everyone saying that I would never be a contender in the ring — just eye candy. I faced peer pressure, long-held wrestling traditions and my own self-worth as a wrestler.
I decided a few months ago in my heart of hearts that going for my wrestling dreams and winning the championship was what I wanted. I dedicated everything to getting ready for my match at Vengeance! One thing I knew, going into this match I was ready to give everything I had. I was not going to let myself down. On my days off I did everything I could to prepare in the ring so I could take everything I learned into this match.
Going into Vengeance to face my "giants," I was no longer scared. I was ready to look every one of them in the eye, knowing I was ready. I was mentally prepared, physically trained and prayers made me ready to do battle. I knew that at this Night of Champions, one way or another I was going to be victorious.
The moment that I won the gold, so many feelings poured out of me (literally). I felt proud, was excited, shocked and had tears of joy. This was the first time I held the title, and it was due to hard work and dedication. I fought with all I had, and to be victorious gives me chills as I write this. When my hand was raised and the championship was handed to me — my hands began to tremble. (All I could think was, “Please don’t drop it! Hehe.”) Since my career began in WWE as a contestant in the Diva Search contest (where I didn’t even make it through the top 20) to winning the title, it has truly been a dream come true. When I was offered a spot in the WWE, I knew this is where my dreams lay. Almost three years later, I am now living my dream. (Big smile on my face! :)) I had no idea how hard this would be, but I have only begun to show you what I have to offer. To be able to crumble the "giants" I faced was history in the making.
This week at WWE, I have been on an emotional rollercoaster, and I have faced "giants" on many levels. I have realized I don’t need to face these "giants" alone: God is ready to do battle with me. I can only imagine the "giants" that I will have to face now that I am champion. But, I will not back down I will stand up and fight and I will face the giants head on!!!!!! So if you’re not ready to bring it, bounce ‘cause I’m bringing it. Who will go mano a mano conmigo?!? (Give me your best shot!) To the fans, thanks for your support, and I will bring my heart to the table for you, that’s my promise!
The champ,
Candice Michelle xxx

No comments:

Want to save money on your favorite products? Click here to join Eversave, and you will receive FREE Samples, Money-Saving Coupons, and exclusive offers from America’s top brands. Join Eversave today and start saving on brand name products you use everyday! Click Here
Get Free Ringtones Click Here
Click Here
TikTikCash
Opinion Outpost